Thursday, July 12, 2012

Slash get's a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

This past Tuesday, Slash got a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame. I didn't get to attend the event, because I had to work.
 I missed the ceremony, yet unemployed morons and homeless people get a front row seat!  Who the hell schedules something so important for a Tuesday morning? Now I gotta lug myself into the armpit of Hollywood some night this week to go take pictures of the ground before some bum turns it into a urinal.  ...  The pictures will be posted soon.


Slash celebrates his star with old white dudes.
A few of Slash's friends were on hand for the ceremony, including 3 people that should be dead by now, Charlie Sheen, Robert Evans, and Steven Adler.  Sheen made a few cracks at Axl Rose's expense and in a TMZ video, Slash can be seen laughing.  Which is unusual, because although Slash has had his differences with Axl in the past, he usually is not too expressive when people take shots at Rose. It's kind of like when people make fun of the group of loons that I hang out with.  Nobody can make fun of them but me!  Either way, the bond of the original 5 GNR members holds strong, and nobody can change that.  I'm happy to have another piece of cool piece of Rock N Roll history to check out.  Slash works super hard and keeps coming out with great albums. There is a lot more to him than just his work in "Guns N Roses".  Make sure to keep your eyes out for the movie he produced "Nothing to Fear" which just wrapped filming earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment