Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th Marathon at the Aero Theater


On Friday the 13th, Warner Brothers and Bloodydisgusting.com put on a "Friday the 13th" movie marathon at the Aero theater in Santa Monica.  A kick ass way to start the weekend!



He was "scalping" tickets.  Pun intended!


Jason from Part 2 showed up as well.
Not sure if it was Steve Dash or Warrington Gillette.

This new box set has all 12 movies.
*although I'm sure they will make a 13th film, which would
make this current box set obsolete. I think these films
are owned by APPLE.

In the lobby. 
Bloody-disgusting.com co-editor Evan Dickson let me bring my "Show n Tell" from "Friday the 13th" part 3.  I have a piece of the chimney from "Higgins Haven" and a hinge from the barn door.  I gave a short presentation and let the fans line up to touch the items.

Onstage with screenwriter Todd Farmer and Evan Dickson.

I let some fans touch my props, in 3D!

Cool display they had in the lobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment