Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11th, 2011 , Comedy Websites, Battle of Tsunami

I like to hang out on the stand up comedy websites, checking up on comedy news, gossip etc. (similiar to a girl hanging out on perezhilton.com, only people dont draw fake jizz on the comics faces, although, it would be funny to see Gallagher with a sperm mustache)
 
Here are some kick ass comedy websites that are entertaining and helpful to all levels of comics.

www.thecomicscomic.com
www.punchlinemagazine.com
www.sandpapersuit.com
www.aspecialthing.com
www.thecomedynerds.com
www.premisepunchtag.wordpress.com

Write these websites down, that way when I see you in person it can be one less thing I have to talk to you about.

TSUNAMI TIME!
Last night around midnight, I sat at the Denny's near my house, watching my cell phone blow up with texts about the earthquake in Japan, people warning me about an impending Tsunami that was heading towards myself in Santa Monica, and my roommate who was vacationing in Hawaii. (transgender operation, see his blog for updates)

I didn't reply back to a single text.  Did I want to be over-dramatic and have people think that I had already drowned in Dennys new "2, 4, 6" menu?   (see dennys.com for details)

No,  You see I just recently changed my cell phone plan to the cheapest one possible, which means I get about 10 free texts a month. SO DON'T TEXT ME!  
I don't care if my car is on fire, it can wait till the next billing cycle.

In related news, the movie "Battle: Los Angeles" comes out today, and I hear its pretty good, hopefully the aliens destruction opens up a few parking spots on Ocean Blvd.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment