Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9th, 2011

So this will be my first official "blog post", and since I am one of those tools that always thought I was too cool to be doing stuff like this I'm going to make the first blog officially short and not entertaining. As of right now, I don't have anything that is really pissing me off, so I have nothing to bitch about.   Wrestlemania 27 is coming up in April (wait where are you going?,... dont stop reading!) so I'm excited about that.  I got to attend Wrestlemania 26 last year, and it was awesome, but I actually like watching it on tv better. (as long as the people I'm with keep their fricken mouths shut) Which actually makes me think of ......

Why is it whenever the subject of pro-wrestling comes up, people always say stuff like "Ohh I remember that WWF stuff, I used to watch "Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior and that guy Brutus who always cut peoples hair".  And I sit there thinking,  "Who the hell cares what you used to watch".  It's like "Yeah, everyone used to watch it", you either watched it in the "Golden Era",  (Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, 80's style ) etc or you watched it during the "Attitude Era", (Stone Cold, The Rock, late 90's style),  but unless you watched it the whole time, and are CURRENTLY watching it, don't bore me with the stories of your older brother putting you in a "boston crab" in 1986.

Anyways, Wrestlemania is April 3rd, if you want, you can come to my house and watch it. As long as you are quiet and enjoy sitting near people who were in the movie "Jaws 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment