Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"My Week with Marilyn" - trailer song

I was watching the trailer and the movie seems pretty cool, but since I'm a whore for movie music, I wanted to find out the name of the song that kicks in around the 1:06 mark of the trailer.
I listened to the whole movie soundtrack and couldn't find it.  Some people think its the song "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell or the "300 Violin Orchestra", and that seems to be somewhat close. Or is it the song "So Cold" by Ben Cocks? (no relation to "Eat's Cocks")
I think "So Cold" is the closest one.  If anyone knows, email me! 
Below is the trailer and the "So Cold" song for you to compare.

"My Week with Marilyn" official trailer.


"So Cold" by Ben Cocks

1 comment:

  1. It's called 'Hope Always' by X-Ray Dog...here's the YouTube link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-IMjX2y1fk

    Hope I helped! I love this song as the trailer background.

    ReplyDelete