Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Book Review "I Want My MTV"

I was at Barnes & Noble and noticed a new book called "I Want My MTV".  It came in 2 different covers, one with Madonna on the front and one with Nirvana.  After asking on of the employees if they had a special "Guns N Roses" version, (they didnt) I had to settle for the Nirvana one.  The book was like 34 bucks and at first I was hesitant to buy it.  I thought about just getting it at the library, but after reading through it in the store I had to own it. 

Thank God I bought it.  This book rules! What a trip down memory lane.  I couldn't put this sucker down.  It's got a ton of cool stories about Guns N Roses, Van Halen, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Springsteen, you name it.  It covers the rise and fall of the music video era, the transition of music videos to the controversial program design of today and has a ton of cool stories.   Any one born before 1985 will love this book.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment