Wednesday, January 4, 2012

He's Back! Chris Jericho returns to the WWE!

On Tuesday, January 3rd I was laying on my couch at like 8am and decided to catch up on the episode of Monday Night Raw from the night before. I put on the show and after the first few matches I started to fall asleep. I was so fricken tired, I was gonna do that thing where you close your eyes and say "Ill just listen to the tv, and I'll still know what's going on." (that never works) - I fell fast asleep. But about an hour later I was jolted awake when a lightning bolt hit me square in the chest and I heard the words "Break the walls down!" as the return of Chris Jericho was happening on the screen. It jerked me up off the couch. It was awesome and it really happened!

Chris Jericho is back and up to his old tricks again. I like Jericho because he is a great wrestler and he is hilarious. And you can usually see him at the Rainbow Room or at Guns N Roses cover band concerts at "The Whiskey". (see below).  At the 2:50 mark is where I was woken up.



No comments:

Post a Comment