Tuesday, June 19, 2012

White Sox vs Dodgers

Last Friday we went to the Dodger game. Being a White Sox fan its always a treat when they come west to L.A..  I don't have to go down to Anaheim and I get to see the White Sox test out their new Bullet proof uniforms!
 I ignored the warnings and chose to come to the park dressed in full White Sox gear. It was like being the new guy in a prison. Even the ballpark Organ player had a neck tattoo. (hold for audience laughter)  After the game they had fireworks, so nobody can hear you scream.

I'm not wearing pants.

Before the fireworks, fans are separated by race, gang affiliation and seat number.
I'm waiting for the "Bang Snaps" and "Black Snakes."

After the game, people line up at the top of Chavez Ravine to get their picture taken in front of the L.A. Skyline, it's like a Mexican prom in the parking lot. 


I don't look as fat in Black & White. 

In all actuality, Dodger Stadium is a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment