Thursday, September 13, 2012

KP's Birthday

K.P. aka "Kid Pussy" had a birthday party at the Gaslite Karaoke bar in Santa Monica this week.  He surprised us by bringing some chick he met on the internet!  I hope he got the special hourly rate for his birthday!

Candles made of popsicles? 

K.P. is a cool dude that can play piano like a mother fucker. He also is a script-writing machine. This guy writes and actually FINISHES screenplays. Nobody I know ever finishes scripts.
 I got like 8 unfinished ones about Bigfoot and Jason Voorhees alone.

A duet with dudes.  A dude-ette!

 I met him when we were both on a football team in Venice and he was the only other guy that was normal. Our common interest in immature humor sealed the bond.

Everybody saaaay Jizz!
I've never seen KP ride a bicycle, but I bet he would look like an Asian Kermit the Frog.

How many dollars are in Dubins bank account.
K.P. is currently growing a "Fu Man Chu" mustache.  He likes to flaunt it in front of his parents who are mad that he never became a doctor.   K.P. lives on the edge. (of Culver City)

No comments:

Post a Comment