Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cardinals vs 49ers & Comedy at "The Hearth"

Had back to back weekends in San Francisco this month. With the Niners having another home game and doing a comedy show in the Richmond District, "I left my heart wallet in San Francisco"

This time I went up with comedian Adam Feuerberg and we had a blast.  We stayed at the SF International Hostel, because that's where most 36 year old Americans should stay!

It's all downhill from here.
The place is actually pretty awesome. It's like party central.
People from all over, and they are super friendly and laid back.
I suppose you would have to be nice with an annual income of thirty dollars.

Below is the afternoon crew "working" the front desk.

"Check in is at 4:20", Check out is ... whenever man"

I cashed in my "Denny's Reward's Club" points for a VIP status upgrade. It got us a private suite, but we had to share a bed. I figured if the sheets don't have Jizz already on them, they would after Feuerberg slept there anyways. (the guy sweats sperm)  Besides, most foreigners using Hostel's are pretty normal and clean looking anyways. I'm sure it's fine. How bad could it be?

Make sure to flush the sink after shitting.
After dropping off our bags, we then hopped on a bus and headed towards the Richmond District for the Comedy Show at "The Hearth" bar on Geary Blvd. Twice a month, they put on a Stand Up show, that is becoming quite popular on the SF Comedy Scene.  The place was packed, as I noticed we were performing #20 and #21. It's going to be a long night, I should use the extra time I have to go over my notes, .... or I could go to the "Jack N the Box" across the street and check out their new late night party menu.  File that one under "White People problems".

Feuerberg on stage.
 The show had about 25 killer comedians and an awesome crowd. The host Meredith Godfrey puts together a great show. At the end, they give out the "Golden Plunger" award for the best comedian of the night and I was lucky enough to win.

I'd like to thank "Jack N the Box" 

The next day, the good times kept rolling as the Niners beat the Cardinals 32 to 20.


A Cardinals player held a baby after the game.

"Can you watch him while I run to the bathroom?"
"Great, I'll be back in 2 hours"
The Niners don't have another home game for 3 weeks so I'll be able to chill in L.A. for a while.
I'm sure you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment