Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sunday Night Football - Texans vs 49ers



It's time for Sunday Night Football!  The Texans were in town and they got their ass kicked!

This time I went up to Candlestick Park with my Bi-Sexual roommate Steve. He said "I want to show you MY San Francisco".  Buckle your seat belts folks.  Its time to hang in San Francisco with Creepy Steve!






Downtown San Francisco

Steve marches to the beat of his own drum, by that, I mean that he likes guys and girls! (mostly guys) The first stop on his "personal tour" brought us to a drag show that was at a local hotel.  Steve said he just wanted to make a quick "pit stop" at the show, but 8 mimosa's later I was dragging him out with a pink boa around his neck. So much for just dropping in.  They will probably rename that place "Creepy Steve's Caberet"

Steve got on stage and let out his inner "Diva"
After the show, he said, "You like Art right?" and I was like "No".  He then said he used to date a "local artist" that was putting on an exhibit. They broke up on bad terms and he wanted to go and see "what that bitch had been up to". I begrudgingly went along.

We saw the exhibit, the artists name was Walter Spunkbuns.  We found him right away because Steve's "Grinder" app on his phone lit up as soon as we were within a half a mile.

He was a nice fella, kind of like Colonel Sanders with a lisp. As the only "breeder" in the area, I decided to let them have some alone time in Walter's van while I went and read the newspaper.


They still have chemistry.
After his little "Sexcapade", Steve said, "I want to dance" let's go find some music.  I said "What the hell are you talking about?" and he said, follow me....

We wound up at a local music store, but I don't think he was looking for music as much as he was looking for Buns.  He immediately went to the dvd's and snagged about 3 different used "Playgirl" DVD's.  He then got in an argument with the cashier about how he had a "used" Tom Selleck nude VHS fantasy video on hold and they had sold it.  I guess..  White people problems.


Steve hangs in the "Special Interest" section.
Next, Steve started mumbling about how he had to do something on his "Bucket List".  I guess it was super important and he had to do it before Baseball season was over.  Not to stand in the way of America's Pastime, we went over to At&T park,  home of the San Francisco Giants.

We approached the stadium, there wasn't a game that day, so I had no idea what he was up to.
But I did see a life size, stone statue of "Hammering" Hank Aaron.  "Uh Oh" I thought, as Steve's eyes lit up with excitement.

"I just gotta know" said Steve as he ran towards the statue, putting on a layer of chap stick on the way.  He hit the base of the statue, opened wide and had me take this picture. (below)

Hank Aaron puts his "Hammer" in Steve's mouth!
"That's it", "You had your fun, playtime's over" I said as we wrapped up at the Baseball field.  "Let's head down to Candlestick for Sunday Night Football!"

The SNF bus.


The Niners drum team, or whatever the hell they are called.

The "Bone Zone" hooked us up with some "Airheads" candy.


Heinz Ward and Bob Costas before the game.


The NFL wont allow us to bring in seat cushions,
but they will let this guy in!

During a regular day game, the sun beats down on the park. It get's so hot you could cook fish sticks on my forehead.  But this was a night game, so it was perfect football weather.

Night games at Candlestick are awesome.

The game was a blowout. I actually felt bad for the Texans and their fans. They actually seemed pretty cool and the team is dealing with some stuff this year. Hopefully they get it together, But I'm glad that we got the win.

This game was wrapped up early. 

Until next week ....

No comments:

Post a Comment