Friday, January 10, 2014

Hollywood Improv - That Metal Show - Comedy Show & Podcast / Bobbie Brown / Sebastian Bach!

I love 80's rock. So when my friend comedian Dean Delray invited me to the Improv for a joint podcast he was doing with "That Metal Show's" Jim Florentine, we couldn't miss it.
Before the podcast, there was a stand up comedy show.  Dean performed and did fantastic.  He has a ton of hilarious rock n roll comedy material and he absolutely crushed. It was great to see him up there killing it in front of the metalhead audience.

Check out Dean on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/deandelray

I ran into actress/model/author Bobbie Brown as well. Which is a great coincidence since I had just got her new book "Dirty Rocker Boys" for Christmas.  The book is a great read and I finished it in 1 day. It has a ton of cool stories from the glory days of debauchery on the Sunset Strip.

Most people know Bobbie as the girl in Warrants "Cherry Pie" video as well as her show "Ex Wives of Rock" on the Fuse network. Make sure to buy her book, you wont be disappointed.






As you can see in the photo below, I'm starting to get the "crazy eyes" which I get when I get excited around people from the "Hair band" era of rock.

Bobbie Brown


Below is Warrants "Cherry Pie" music video.




It was super rad to see Sebastian Bach who was on the podcast talking about his new album and telling some hilarious stories from his life in music.

Myself,  Minnie Gupta and the one and only Sebastian Bach.
Here is Sebastian killing it in one of the best songs of all time.



No comments:

Post a Comment