Friday, July 11, 2014

KISS / Def Leppard Concert at the L.A. Forum

I thought I knew what Rock N Roll was and then KISS came along and kicked me square in the nuts. I went to this concert mainly to see Def Leppard and to watch KISS as an afterthought. "Hysteria" was the first tape I ever bought and it was packed with killer tunes. Def Leppard did a great show singing all of their hits, but the energy that KISS brought to the stage was something that only has been rivaled by a Guns N Roses concert.  We had a blast.

The site of the concert, the newly remodeled L.A. Forum.

The place was packed with all ages, mostly old dudes!
The KISS fans were out in full force.
Later that night, these two probably banged in full makeup!
Not sure if he was looking for the Mens or Women's bathroom.

Def Leppard doing "Hysteria"
Holy Shit!  It's KISS, coming to kick some ass!

The only thing that sucks is that they didn't sing my favorite KISS song "Crazy Nights".

Paul Stanly is 62 years old and still shakin his ass like its 1979.


Only 40 bucks for a t-shirt, I'll take 2!
"Rock N Roll All Night" was the closer.  Shocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment