Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Boyhood

I know this blog is usually filled with immature bullshit, but allow me to talk serious for a second about a great movie called "Boyhood".  I still haven't seen Transformers 4, Turtles, or Hercules yet, but my girlfriend really wanted to see Boyhood so I dragged my feet and saw it with her. What a great surprise. Its an amazing movie. It's almost 3 hours long, but it doesn't feel like it. I cant sit and give you some elaborate movie review with my own deep analysis of the film. Just go see it. You wont be disappointed. I think everyone will get something different from it. Its in limited release so it may not be playing in your town, but this movie is going to absolutely crush on Netflix when more people discover it. I also think it will win some awards.

Here's the trailer



The movie spans 12 years. So its filled with songs from 2001 to the present. Below is one of them. "Hero" by Family of the year.


*Immature update!   My authentic Freddy Krueger glove just arrived in the mail!  Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment