Monday, October 22, 2012

USC vs Colorado - Sat 10/20/12

A couple of my buddies from the Midwest came out for a visit this past weekend. Since there was no 49ers game, (they beat Seattle on Thursday) we cruised over to the "hood adjacent" campus of USC for the big game.


These guys are constantly pounding beers!  My cheap ass will ask if tap waters free, while they are ordering every over-priced "malt lager" on the menu.  My friend Chad decided to take a "World Tour" of beers because he wanted to taste France's version of "Old Style."  It would be cheaper to drink out of the urinal.


Smiling cuz I havent seen the check!

If you ask me, I look like a college student. If you ask anybody else, they'd say I'm retarded! With my hairdo I look like I graduated college in 1989.
But that didn't stop my head from being on a swivel as I took in all of the "sights" on campus!
If only Lambda Lambda Lambda had a fraternity here!

Cheerleaders on the big screen.
We left the game late in the 3rd Quarter after realizing that none of us really watch College Football. If I'm gonna watch a bunch of 19 year olds run around they better be girls!  But the L.A. Coliseum rules.  Growing up in Wisconsin, it was always cool to watch the late NFL game after the Packers because it would be dark outside my house but the Raider games on the West Coast would be on in the bright sunshine.

Also, the Coliseum is where Guns N Roses opened for the Rolling Stones in 1989 and blew the Stones off the stage. The legendary Stones were outdone by the opening act GNR!

There wasn't much of a presence for the Colorado supporters, except for this giant Buffalo that was blown up for their 6 fans to enjoy. I guess when the games over they can bring it to a used car lot and put it next to the giant gorilla.

No interest till next year!  Next Exit!

No comments:

Post a Comment