Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wrestlemania Party, Sunday April 1st!

People like to say "TGIF" but now we can say TGIFWS!  "Thank God its Fucking Wrestlemania Season!  "Wrestlemania 28" is coming up Sunday, April 1st. For the last 4 years I've thrown the most kick ass Wrestlemania party in L.A. and I cant wait.
What's that you say? "Chris you couldn't have thrown a Wrestlemania party for the last 4 years, because you didnt throw a party for Wrestlemania 26" ....
Well I didn't have a party for that one because...

I WAS AT IT.
*if you look closely you can see me.

This year's party is gonna be better than ever. With a big group of Friends, Comedians and D-list celebs attending, I cant wait for April 1st!
It's John Cena vs The Rock, Chris Jericho vs CM Punk and it's also the Undertakers last match as he goes for a 20 and 0 record at Wrestlemania with his rematch against Triple H.

*if you want to come to the party and I don't know you personally, you can email me at chrisgehrtcomedy@gmail.com so I can turn you down directly!

No comments:

Post a Comment